Predictions: OSU vs. Tulsa
Oklahoma State survived a scare from Troy last week that not many saw coming. Tulsa travels to Stillwater Saturday to play OSU for the first time since Vernand Morency ran for 184 yards and the Cowboys won 38-21 in 2004. Read more about the OSU-Tulsa series here.
Here are our staff’s predictions for Oklahoma State-Tulsa:
Brandon Chatmon: OSU, 42-28
John Helsley: OSU, 45-31
Berry Tramel: OSU, 51-31
Jenni Carlson: OSU, 45-31
Jake Trotter: OSU, 46-30
Mike Baldwin: OSU, 41-20
Mike Sherman: OSU, 42-30
Let’s hear your predictions now in the comments below. Since the game’s not on TV Saturday, join our live chat at http://newsok.com/sports/ around gametime and chat with Brandon Chatmon, John Helsley and more.
And, if you haven’t joined our Picks contest at http://newsok.com/picks/, you should join now to pick 20 college football games each week against our sports writers.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14891OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9440Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6703Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6232Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6155Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 6060Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4124As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3925Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3685Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3113Several factors come into play on whether Kevin Martin returns to Thunder
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients