Predictions: OSU vs. Texas A&M
Texas A&M visits Stillwater tonight to take on the Cowboys. John Helsley says it’s time for receiver Hubert Anyiam to step up against the Aggies again. Jenni Carlson says the Cowboys have moved past Texas A&M in the Big 12 pecking order.
Here are our staff’s predictions:
Brandon Chatmon: OSU, 42-31
John Helsley: OSU, 34-31
Berry Tramel: OSU, 44-34
Jenni Carlson: OSU, 34-24
Jake Trotter: OSU, 37-31
Mike Baldwin: OSU, 41-20
Mike Sherman: OSU, 38-31
Let’s hear your predictions in the comments below. Join our live chat at http://newsok.com/sports/ around game time and chat with Brandon Chatmon, John Helsley and more.
And, if you haven’t joined our Picks contest at http://newsok.com/picks/, you should join now to pick 20 college football games each week against our sports writers.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 3510College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3369George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3261Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients