Postgame thoughts: OSU, 54 – Louisiana-Lafayette, 28
Oklahoma State went into Lafayette, La., and beat the Ragin’ Cajuns, 54-28 Friday night. The Cowboys trailed 21-17 at halftime but dominated the second half. Here’s the box score.
Justin Blackmon had a monster game with 13 catches, 190 yards and two touchdowns. Kendall Hunter was solid, too, with 126 yards on 28 carries.
What did you think of the game? How did you feel at halftime down four points on the road? And what are your expectations for next week – traveling to Lubbock to take on Texas Tech? Leave your thoughts in the comments section below.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 88132Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 35601Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 5828Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 4402Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients