Predictions: OSU at Louisiana-Lafayette
Oklahoma State plays its first road game of the year tonight, traveling to Lafayette, La., to take on 2-2 Louisiana-Lafayette of the Sun Belt Conference. If you’re wondering why the Cowboys are traveling to Lafeyette, read John Helsley’s story.
Berry Tramel writes about the last time OSU traveled to play a small school and suggests the Cowboys’ pre-game film study should feature tape of the 2007 Troy game.
Here are our staff’s predictions:
Brandon Chatmon: OSU, 42-17
John Helsley: OSU, 52-16
Berry Tramel: OSU, 37-28
Jenni Carlson: OSU, 52-24
Jake Trotter: OSU, 40-17
Mike Baldwin: OSU, 47-17
Mike Sherman: OSU, 41-24
Let’s hear your predictions in the comments below. Join our live chat at http://newsok.com/sports/ around game time and chat with Brandon Chatmon, John Helsley and more.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 35659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 30844Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 14359Tornado levels homes in trailer park
- 7518Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6442OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3625College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3531Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3222Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
- 3222OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 3191Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients