Predictions: OSU vs. Nebraska
Brandon Chatmon wrote earlier this week about the talent gap closing between Oklahoma State and Nebraska. Berry Tramel followed that up with a blog post on OSU and Nebraska’s records from the last few years. The records were interesting. Shouldn’t the Cowboys be respected more nationally? This week, our entire sports staff predicted Oklahoma State to beat Nebraska in Stillwater.
Here are our staff’s predictions for OSU vs. Nebraska:
Brandon Chatmon: OSU, 35-24
John Helsley: OSU, 24-21
Berry Tramel: OSU, 23-20
Jenni Carlson: OSU, 31-24
Jake Trotter: OSU, 28-21
Mike Baldwin: OSU, 27-20
Mike Sherman: OSU, 23-17
Let’s hear your predictions in the comments below. Join our live chat at http://newsok.com/sports/ around game time and chat with Brandon Chatmon, John Helsley and more.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients