Postgame thoughts: Oklahoma State, 24 – Kansas State, 14
After a slow start and only seven points in the first half, Oklahoma State defeated Kansas State 24-14 in Manhattan, Kan. The Cowboys were missing three of their top four receivers – Justin Blackmon, Tracy Moore and Hubert Anyiam – but Brandon Weeden passed for 298 yards. Bo Bowling led OSU with eight catches for 92 yards. Here’s the box score.
OSU offensive coordinate Dana Holgorsen clearly placed an emphasis on running the ball today. Kendall Hunter rushed for 143 yards on 28 carries, while freshman Joseph Randle had 64 yards on seven carries.
Here are Berry Tramel’s game thoughts.
What did you think OSU’s win over the Wildcats? How did you think the defense performed? Leave your thoughts in the comments section below.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 26051Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17463Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 8771OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 8410Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 8211UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7989Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7271Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6160Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 5551Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 4750Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients