Predictions: OSU vs. Baylor
Robert Griffin III and the Baylor Bears visit Stillwater Saturday to play the Cowboys at 11:30 a.m. Can OSU stop Griffin? John Helsley examines five factors Oklahoma State must consider in dealing with Baylor quarterback Robert Griffin. OSU defensive end Ugo Chinasa on Griffin:
He runs like Taylor Martinez but is probably a better thrower.”
The Cowboys get top receiver Justin Blackmon back for the Bears, which will boost the Cowboys No. 2-ranked red zone offense. Jenni Carlson writes about Saturday’s game being key to the Big 12 South Division title.
Here are our staff’s predictions for OSU vs. Baylor:
Brandon Chatmon: OSU, 42-30
John Helsley: OSU, 42-31
Berry Tramel: OSU, 51-41
Jenni Carlson: OSU, 52-41
Jake Trotter: OSU, 44-30
Mike Baldwin: OSU, 41-31
Mike Sherman: OSU, 42-28
Let’s hear your predictions in the comments below. How many yards will Griffin III account for? Join our live chat at http://newsok.com/sports/ around game time and chat with Brandon Chatmon, John Helsley and more.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36498Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32022Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 18998Oklahoma tornado levels homes in trailer park
- 7837Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6469OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3675College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3601Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3336Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
- 3267Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3222OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients