Bailey’s atop the Cowboys scoring list
Dan Bailey has become Oklahoma State’s all-time leading scorer, by NCAA standards at least. The senior kicker has scored 335 points and since the NCAA doesn’t recognize bowl stats prior to 2002, Bailey sits atop OSU’s scoring list as far as the NCAA is concerned.
Bailey became OSU’s all-time leading scorer with his nine points (two field goals, three extra points) against Texas.
“It felt good,” Bailey said. “To be honest I didn’t play as well as I would have liked, I left some points out there. It’s a huge honor for me anytime you’re mentioned with names like Barry (Sanders) it makes you feel pretty good. It’s kind of surreal still but it’s a good feeling.”
Including bowl games, Barry Sanders (360) and Cary Blanchard (344) still rank above Bailey, regardless, Bailey will leave Stillwater as one of the program’s top scorers.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 89274Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14075Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8763Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7637Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7585Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 7472How to help tornado victims
- 6832OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 6132Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 5722Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 5312Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients