Report: Holgorsen not headed to Pitt
It could be good news for Oklahoma State.
Or it could be bad.
The Pittburgh Post Gazette is reporting that Dana Holgorsen will not be the new head coach at the University of Pittsburgh. Paul Ziese reports that Holgorsen will not be the choice but says the Cowboys offensive coordinator could be headed to the Big East anyway.
What does that mean?
Well, the Post-Gazette reports that Holgorsen could be headed to West Virginia in a “coach-in-waiting” scenario. He’d install and run his offense for one season under Bill Stewart in Morgantown then become the head coach in 2012.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36331Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15449Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9864Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9824Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9353Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7992Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7895Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7342Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6304Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6142UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients