Davis is raw but has potential
With 26 current commitments, OSU has done most of the hard work for this year’s signing class with the coaching staff trying to cement their current commitments and beginning to turn their eyes toward the Class of 2012. With signing day approaching, I will finish taking a closer look at this group of future Cowboys:
Devin Davis, Nacogdoches (Texas)
Position: Offensive line
Ht, Wt: 6-5, 250
Vitals (via Rivals.com): 4.8 in 40-yard dash (reported), Bench: 290
Picked OSU over… none
Pros: Athletic and long. Has the physical tools to develop into a quality Big 12 lineman.
Cons: Very raw. Will need a redshirt year and quality coaching to reach his full potential.
Expect an impact in… 2012 at the earliest. Davis has talent and potential but will need time to become a contributor for the Pokes.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 29552Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 26325Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8457Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7892Fatal fire: Two arrested in Oklahoma City death of 7-year-old boy
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients