Could Glidden make an immediate impact?
With 26 current commitments, OSU has done most of the hard work for this year’s signing class with the coaching staff trying to cement their current commitments and beginning to turn their eyes toward the Class of 2012. With signing day approaching, I will finish taking a closer look at this group of future Cowboys:
David Glidden, Mustang
Ht, Wt: 5-8, 158
Vitals (via Rivals.com): 4.81 in 40-yard dash, 4.48 shuttle, 29-inch vertical
Picked OSU over… Tulsa (offer), Arkansas, Texas Tech, Oklahoma, Houston, Iowa State
Pros: Superb quickness and vision. Consistently makes big plays and steps up in big games. Excelled in a “Air Raid” type offense at Mustang. With his quickness and route running, he could create mismatches in the slot. Plays faster than his 40-yard dash time.
Cons: Undersized. Will need to bulk up to handle the physical nature and long grind of Division I football.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 87014Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 81959Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 34908Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 32757Oklahoma sucker-punched by second round of twisters
- 16053Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 13176Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 10447Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 8973Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
- 8697Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 7832Fatal fire: Two arrested in Oklahoma City death of 7-year-old boy
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients