Cowboys are talented and deep at OL
With Oklahoma State spring football beginning Monday, it’s a great time to take a closer look at the Cowboys roster. During the early days of spring football I will take a position-by-position look at the Pokes.
Headliner: Senior right tackle Levy Adcock. He became a dominant force along the Cowboy offensive line in 2010 and earned All-Big 12 honors. Adcock did not allow a sack during his first season as a starter.
Next in line: Junior Michael Bowie. Despite OSU returning all five starters along the offensive line, Bowie is likely to contribute immediately. He was extremely impressive during OSU’s fall camp in 2009 before being forced to go the J.C. route.
Could surprise: Any of the five freshmen who redshirted in 2010. Mike Gundy considers this group the best group of linemen the Cowboys has brought into the program in recent years.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15849OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 15499Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 10070'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 9359Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 8965Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8555Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 7639Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7596Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 7433Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7053Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients