Can Littlehead help answer questions?
With Oklahoma State spring football beginning today, it’s a great time to take a closer look at the Cowboys roster. During the early days of spring football I will take a position-by-position look at the Pokes.
Headliner: Junior Nigel Nicholas is the lone defensive tackle with extensive playing experience. A tad undersized, Nicholas uses his quickness to get into opposing backfields but will have to get used to the increased time on the field.
Next in line: Redshirt freshman Christian Littlehead has the size and ability to be a playmaker in the interior. At 332 pounds, he has the size to be an anchor in Bill Young’s defense this season. If he applies himself, Littlehead can be a difference maker this season.
Could surprise: The redshirt season was good for Joe Okafor, who is 6-foot-6, 284 pounds. The Houston native has put on weight and moved inside to defensive tackle after lining up at defensive end during his redshirt season.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 12097Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11309Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6870Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 6485Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 4833Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4317OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3653Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 3565Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3534How to help tornado victims
- 3145Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients