Blatnick, Jones will be key to OSU’s D
With Oklahoma State spring football past the halfway point, it’s a great time to take a closer look at the Cowboys roster. During the final days of spring football I will complete my position-by-position look at the Pokes.
Headliner: Senior Jamie Blatnick. His off-the-field incident last summer has overshadowed his strong, consistent play for the Pokes over the past two seasons. He led the Cowboys in sacks with 5.5 and added 27 tackles.
Next in line: Senior Richetti Jones arrived on campus as one of the most heralded recruits for OSU in recent years. Jones has been solid during his first three seasons but this year is the last opportunity to take his game to another level. Jones has great talent and is looking to fulfill it in his final year in a Cowboy uniform.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 12604Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10239Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9732Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9189Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6670Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4472Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 4240Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 4180Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 3744Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 3718Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients