Texas Tech releases schedule, who is next?
The Big 12 gave Texas Tech the authority to release its 2011 on Wednesday, meaning the Big 12 could be getting closer to finally releasing its 2011 schedule after months of reshuffling and tinkering for television purposes.
Nothing has changed for OSU, with the Cowboys still facing the Red Raiders on Nov. 12 as expected. The Texas Tech game could be a tough test for OSU, who will be looking to win in Lubbock for two straight years.
Here’s a look at Texas Tech’s official schedule:
Sept. 3 – Texas State
Sept. 10 – Open
Sept. 17 – at New Mexico
Sept. 24 – Nevada
Oct. 1 – at Kansas
Oct. 8 – Texas A&M
Oct. 15 – Kansas State
Oct. 22 – at Oklahoma
Oct. 29 – Iowa State
Nov. 5 – at Texas
Nov. 12 – Oklahoma State
Nov. 19 – at Missouri
Nov. 26 – vs. Baylor (Arlington)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients