Bodog: Justin Blackmon, Brandon Weeden among Top 15 players most-likely to win Heisman Trophy
OU quarterback Landry Jones is second on the list at 13/2, trailing only Stanford quarterback Andrew Luck, who is listed at 9/2.
OSU’s Justin Blackmon and OU’s Ryan Broyles are listed at 15/1.
In a little bit of an upset, Sooner running back Roy Finch is listed higher than OSU quarterback Brandon Weeden. Finch came in at 30/1, while Weeden came in at 32/1.
Here’s a look at Bodog’s top 15 Heisman hopefuls:
Andrew Luck, Stanford quarterback: 9/2
Landry Jones, Oklahoma quarterback: 13/2
Marcus Lattimore, South Carolina running back: 7/1
Denard Robinson, Michigan quarterback: 15/2
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients