Wagoner’s Kevin Peterson visiting Oklahoma State
Wagoner’s Kevin Peterson, who committed to Oklahoma on Dec. 18, is in Stillwater this weekend on an official visit to Oklahoma State.
Wagoner football coach Dale Condict said in a text message that the departures of defensive coordinator Brent Venables and secondary coach Willie Martinez led Peterson to want to at least visit OSU. Condict also said that Cowboys coach Mike Gundy made an in-house visit to Peterson last Monday.
Peterson picked up offers from both OU and OSU after leading Wagoner to its first-ever football state championship with his play at both running back and defensive back. He was The Oklahoman’s 2011 Defensive Player of the Year.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13851OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 13814Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 9624Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 7322Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 7022Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 5771Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5205Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5056Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 4611Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 4176Several factors come into play on whether Kevin Martin returns to Thunder
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients