Nike honors Kurt Budke
Nike gave this to Oklahoma State women’s basketball coach Jim Littell during the Final Four:
The inscriptions on the glass list Kurt Budke’s accomplishments as the OSU head coach, all the way down to “1 orange blazer.” It also features the phrase “we will never forget,” a motto printed on orange shirts that were introduced as part of Nike’s OSU line of clothes earlier this year.
This jersey/memorial is not yet on display at OSU, however. Because there was a typo. If you look real closely, the second bullet point has the word “career” spelled “carreer.” I’ve been told OSU has sent it back and will get a replacement to display soon.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 39385Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 13186Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 12510New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 11930Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 10305UPDATE: Woman's body found in northwest Oklahoma City, her son arrested
- 7560Oklahoma City Thunder: Hard to tell if Shabazz Muhammad is on OKC's radar
- 7262Oklahoma baseball: Sunny Golloway wasn't Sooners' most beloved coach, but he got results
- 7231Oklahoma State football: Quarterback Wes Lunt transferring to Illinois
- 6637Top 5 regrets of the dying
- 5911Russell Westbrook is off crutches and says he's back
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients