OSU Basketball: Puerto Rico Tip-off schedule released
By Anthony Slater – Aslater@opubco.com
After last season’s nonconference disaster, Oklahoma State hoops put together a softer early season schedule this year.
But that doesn’t mean the Cowboys don’t have some appealing matchups.
For every cakewalk win (UC Davis and Tennessee Tech), there’s an intriguing toss-up (at Virginia Tech and Gonzaga in GIA).
And highlighting that slightly lighter early-season slate will be a competitive tournament in Puerto Rico.
It goes from Nov. 15-18. ESPN released the bracket today:
Oklahoma State starts with Akron, a traditionally good mid-major, leading into a potential second-round matchup with SEC mainstay Tennessee.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 402At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 378Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 347How to help tornado victims
- 247Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 147Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 93Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 52Social media used to send prayers and condolences to Oklahoma in wake of deadly tornadoes
- 51Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 35High schools: Practices called off long before tornado hit Moore
- 32Expert rips Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation's handling of murder case
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients