Tracy Moore, The Mismatch
Tracy Moore’s best assets, through perception, have always been his size and his hands.
The big-bodied Moore never conjures up the image of a speed-burner. For that, look to Isaiah Anderson, the wide receiver flanking Moore on the opposite side of the field.
Speed, however, can be relative, says Cowboys receivers coach Kasey Dunn.
“Tracyis a big body with good speed,” Dunn said. “He’s fast – not Isaiah Anderson fast – but when you’re 6-2 and 220 pounds and you can move like he moves, it’s really a challenge defensively to try and stop a guy like that.
“You can’t put somebody on him who is undersized, because he’s going to pound right through the guy. And you can’t put somebody on him who is a little bigger, but doesn’t have the foot speed, because then he’ll run by you.
“He’s got a lot of things working for him athletically. And he’s done a nice job. He’s another guy who’s caught everything in camp.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14804OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10332Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6926Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6240Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 6240Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5695Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4108Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 4061As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3840Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3249Several factors come into play on whether Kevin Martin returns to Thunder
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients