Top basketball recruit Julius Randle considering OSU
By Anthony Slater – Aslater@opubco.com - @anthonyVslater
Julius Randle, a 6-foot-9, 225-pound forward ranked as the third best prospect in the country by ESPN and first by Rivals, took an unofficial visit to Stillwater last week.
He’s being recruited by basically every team in the nation, including Kansas, Duke, Kentucky and North Carolina, but Oklahoma State still seems to be a potential landing spot.
ESPN’s Dave Tellep caught up with Randle last weekend and asked him about a variety of subjects, including his recent visit to Stillwater. Here’s the quick Cowboy excerpt from the ESPN Insider interview:
Tellep: You recently snuck up to Oklahoma State. Are they in there?
Randle: “For sure. I played with Marcus Smart on the USA Team and their coaches talk to me a lot. They kept texting Jeff Webster and he brought me up there. They have the best locker room, it’s a two-story locker room and it’s the best one I’ve ever seen.”
Read the full interview here
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15918Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8813OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6389Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5669Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 5503OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4915Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4833Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3560Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3491Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 3466As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients