Young Cowboys WRs Creating Chemistry
OSU targeted receivers for its 2012 recruiting class, eventually adding six pass catchers for the current roster: Blake Webb, C.J. Curry, Austin Hays, Jhajuan Seales, Brandon Sheperd and Blake Jackson.
All were in play to earn a shot at playing time this preseason. And they all could play at some point, making for constant competition. Still, Cowboys receivers coach Kasey Dunn terms it a “friendly” competition.
“They’re all really competitive,” Dunn said. “And probably the best things about them, they’re all great friends, too. They’re good football players and they’re definitely competing. But even though they’re competing among themselves, they’re together all the time.
“They travel in a little pack, which is great to see, because those guys are going to make a ton of plays for Oklahoma State over the next four years.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients