Oklahoma State-Savannah State given largest point spread in CFB history
As if you needed another reason to believe that Saturday night’s matchup between Oklahoma State and Savannah State could be a blowout of historic proportions, gambling guru R.J. Bell from Pregame.com gave this game what it believed to be the largest point spread in college football history.
OSU is favored by 67.5 points over the Tigers, topping the 60-point spread favoring Hawaii over Northern Colorado in 2007.
For the record, using this line, I did not pick OSU to cover in our picks in The Oklahoman. Either way, expect an ugly night at BPS.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 56551Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 34585Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32288Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 9582Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 8789Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5674Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 3757OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3628George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3382Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3185Oklahoma weather:Tornado touches down in east Edmond
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients