Barry J. Sanders at the Mississippi-BYU game
Heritage Hall running back Barry J. Sanders, who has listed Alabama, Florida State, Oklahoma State and Stanford as his top four college choices, is visiting Mississippi for the Rebels’ season opener against BYU, he confirmed to The Oklahoman in a text message.
It is an unofficial visit, according to Heritage Hall coach Andy Bogert.
Ole Miss is “not in the mix,” Bogert said in a text message. “Just for fun.”
The visit was first reported by Rivals.com.
Sanders, the top football recruit in Oklahoma, has said that he will announce his decision at the U.S. Army All-American Bowl in early January.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 27414Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17780Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 8920UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 8299Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 8258Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 8241OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 8000Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 6391Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 5825Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 5287Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients