Russell Okung helped Emmanuel Ogbah make his decision
George Bush High School (Richmond, Texas) defensive end Emmanuel Ogbah got some advice from another Bush alum before making his decision to commit to Oklahoma State last week.
Ogbah told The Oklahoman he called former OSU offensive lineman and current Seattle Seahawk Russell Okung three days before making his college choice.
“He said it was a good school, and they’ll treat you real good,” Ogbah said. “He said it’s a great football program and that they have a good academic program, too.”
Ogbah, who said he plans to study business and marketing, said he has never been to Stillwater but plans to attend a game at some point this season.
“It’s hard right now with football season going on,” Ogbah said.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 39385Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 13186Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 12510New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 11930Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 10305UPDATE: Woman's body found in northwest Oklahoma City, her son arrested
- 7560Oklahoma City Thunder: Hard to tell if Shabazz Muhammad is on OKC's radar
- 7262Oklahoma baseball: Sunny Golloway wasn't Sooners' most beloved coach, but he got results
- 7231Oklahoma State football: Quarterback Wes Lunt transferring to Illinois
- 6637Top 5 regrets of the dying
- 5911Russell Westbrook is off crutches and says he's back
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients