Defensive end Eric Davis switches commitment from Texas A&M to Oklahoma State
Three-star defensive end Eric Davis of Tyler, Texas, has switched his commitment from Texas A&M to Oklahoma State, Rivals.com reported Monday.
Davis, of John Tyler High School, committed to Texas A&M in February. He becomes the Cowboys’ third defensive end commit for the Class of 2012, joining Emmanual Ogbah (Richmond, Texas) and Victor Irokansi (Pflugerville, Texas).
Davis had 63 tackles, 12 sacks and three interceptions last season as a junior. This year, he has 10 tackles through three games.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 20726Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16618Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 11933Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 11447Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 10097Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9885OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9809Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 5447Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 5142Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
- 5023Student shot dead during botched home invasion
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients