Catching Up, Sort Of, With Kendall Hunter
By John Helsley
follow on twitter @jjhelsley
The revelation that Cowgirls point guard Tiffany Bias and former Cowboys running back Kendall Hunter are an item is nothing short of fascinating.
Not that they don’t make a fine pair; wouldn’t begin to know.
It’s just that they’re so, well, different.
Bias is outgoing and inviting of conversation, while Hunter is as quiet and humble as they come, to the point he avoids interaction as well as he avoids contact in the open field.
So I asked Bias, did you have to approach him?
“A little bit,” she said. “I’m mean, I’m loud and I’ll go talk to anyone. We’re kind of totally opposite, he’s quiet and I’m loud. But once he opens up, he’s actually loud. He will laugh loud and tell jokes. He’s really great.”
The two met at a frozen yogurt shack last fall in Stillwater when Bias, then a freshman, had only been on campus a few months.
“We exchanged numbers and after that we talked,” Bias said. “I was taken right off the market after that.”
Even though Hunter is in San Francisco and Bias is in Stillwater, the romance continues.
“It’s really difficult,” Bias said. “He’s my best friend and now he’s 15,000 miles away.”
She’s been out there and he’s coming home this week, with the 49ers on their bye week in the NFL.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90293Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14176Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8859Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7859Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7626Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 7605How to help tornado victims
- 6854OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 6186Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 5739Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 5547Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients