OSU football commitment Trace Clark video highlights
I realize that high school recruiting videos showcase only a player at his best. But this video features eight and a half minutes of Wichita, Kan. defensive end Trace Clark, Oklahoma State’s latest commitment, mauling people. That’s a lot of mauling.
Clark comes from a family of athletes. His father, Stevan, was played at Kansas State and was as defensive end for the New England Patriots in the early 1980s. His brother, Zac, is a senior defensive tackle at Oregon. His two sisters are or were Division I volleyball players. Here’s an interview with Trace Clarke as a sophomore talking about his football future.
Cool love hair, sort of an Anderson Varejao look.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients