Cowboys Believe In Bounce-Back
Following Saturday’s disappointment in the desert, OSU defensive coordinator Glenn Spencer spoke about how this group of players haven’t been in this spot – recovering from a loss – very often.
Spencer noted, though, that the last time, late last season at Iowa State, the Cowboys’ response was strong.
And these players say it’ll be the same this time, when Louisiana-Lafayette visits Boone Pickens Stadium Saturday.
“There’s a lot to say about the character of the guys we have,”said senior offensive lineman Jonathan Rush. “Even Wes (Lunt), that being his first road game and to have a calm demeanor and a level head… he may have been thinking it in his head, but he was always out there cool and composed. He had a great poker face, if he was thinking all these crazy things.
“I don’t think at any time anybody held anything against somebody else. Nobody pointed the fingers as to why things were going the way they were. And that says a lot to the maturity of this team.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 87104Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16817OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12528Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12075Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 9682Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 8951Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 8846Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8700How to help tornado victims
- 8573Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 7011Excessive speed, alcohol, operator inattention contributed to fatal boat crash, report states
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients