Week 5 changes to Oklahoma State depth chart
Coming off a bye week and heading into its Big 12 opener, here are some notes, changes and updates on Oklahoma State’s most recent depth chart released Sunday afternoon.
The starting quarterback position is listed as Wes Lunt or J.W. Walsh. In that order. Now, I wouldn’t read too much into that, as I still expect Walsh to start that game. But it only makes sense for the Cowboys to list both, forcing Texas to prepare for two different styles of quarterback.
The starting center spot as listed as Evan Epstein or Jake Jenkins. Epstein missed the Louisiana-Lafayette game with a foot/ankle injury.
Alex Elkins, who missed the ULL game with an undisclosed injury, is listed as the starter at weakside linebacker.
Austin Hays, who missed the ULL game with an undisclosed injury, is still listed as a backup receiver.
Backup outside linebacker Lyndell Johnson, who hurt his foot/ankle during pregame warmups at Arizona and hasn’t played since, is still off the depth chart.
David Glidden, who slid into the punt returner role against ULL, is officially listed there on the depth chart. Charlie Moore, who held that role in OSU’s first two games, is the backup.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients