How fast is Oklahoma State CB Justin Gilbert? ‘Too fast!’ says teammate Ryan Simmons
We all know Oklahoma State cornerback Justin Gilbert has blazing speed, as most-evidenced by his electrifying kick returns during his two-plus seasons in Stillwater.
But check out this video produced by the OSU athletic department. While it’s entertaining to watch two big defensive tackles–Anthony Rogers and Davidell Collins–in a 100-yard foot race at the top of the video, the really good stuff comes when Gilbert races linebacker Ryan Simmons, who has a clear head start.
Gilbert catches up with Simmons, smiles and chuckles as he taps him on the shoulder, beats him and then throws his arms out like an airplane as he “flies” off the field.
Simmons’ response? “He’s too fast!”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17147Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 12600OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11594'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11336Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 9954Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 8356Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 8267Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7063Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 6991Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6984Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients