Video: Kevin Durant caught on the Oklahoma State “Live Orange” Cam
Even as a member of the Oklahoma City Thunder, Kevin Durant has never been afraid to profess his love for Texas, the school he played at for one season before jumping to the NBA.
KD was on the sideline for Oklahoma State’s game against the Longhorns Saturday night in Stillwater, and the folks in the video booth at Boone Pickens Stadium had a little fun with the Thunder superstar. They targeted Durant for their “Live Orange” segment, which covers an opposing fan with a digital OSU shirt.
Durant clearly got a kick out of the situation, as he smiled while trying to dodge the shirt as it kept following him.
This wasn’t Durant’s first trip to Stillwater, of course. He made big news during the NBA lockout last October when he spontaneously played football with an OSU fraternity team, drawing hundreds of people to the intramural fields.
Here’s the video, provided by the OSU athletic department.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 54539Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 32179Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 9189Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 3989Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 2759Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients