Opponent watch: Thursday Kansas links
As we inch closer to Oklahoma State’s game at Kansas Saturday, here are some links from the Lawrence Journal-World and Topeka Capital-Journal.
Running back updates in this notebook. KU starter Tony Pierson expects to play Saturday after hurting his elbow against Kansas State last week. And KU coach Charlie Weis says the OSU offense “all starts with Joseph Randle.”
Weis could give shake up personnel and give backups a heavy dose of playing time Saturday.
More on Weis balancing the present and future. Remember when he practiced without seniors on Sunday?
Cool column format from columnist Kevin Haskin. Not all of these bullet points are about KU, but a good read.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17613Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 13042Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11234Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 11211Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 10608'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 10120Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 7197Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 6592Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6062New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 5967Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients