Production of outside receivers continues to drop with J.W. Walsh at QB
Isaiah Anderson was Wes Lunt’s favorite target in Oklahoma State’s season-opener against Savannah State, hauling in four catches for 63 yards in the first quarter. Then he caught four balls for 42 yards against Arizona.
But in the Cowboys’ past two games, Anderson has zero catches. At times, Anderson has played sparingly, primarily stepping on the field to block on running plays.
Anderson isn’t concerned about the lack of balls thrown his way, however.
“Whatever they need me to do, downfield blocking or just getting the team excited to play out there,” Anderson said with a smile. “I’m a senior, so that’s my job. I’m not gonna complain about not getting balls or anything like that. It’s team first, me second, and as long as I keep that mentality, I’m good.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 81135Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 32459Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 5362Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 3318Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients