Opponent watch: Mid-week Iowa State links
As we march closer to Oklahoma State’s game against Iowa State, here are some Cyclone links from the Ames Tribune and Des Moines Register.
Paul Rhoads does his best Woody Hays impression when talking about the Cyclones’ need to improve running the football.
Also, Rhoads isn’t like Todd Monken. He does look at stats. And despite the lackluster performance against Kansas, he calls OSU “the best offensively in the country right now.”
Sports editor Bobby La Gesse (who will make an appearance on this blog Friday) and staff writer Travis Hines preview the game against OSU from the ISU perspective in the Cyclone Slant podcast (something I wish we did more of at The Oklahoman, by the way)
Des Moines Register
Beat writer Andrew Logue answers reader questions about the Cyclones.
First down is key focus for the ISU offense.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17844Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 15135Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11465Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 11153'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 10637Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8906OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 8210Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 6899Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6524Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 6213Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients