Why Oklahoma State’s QB shuffle reminds Todd Monken of the Jacksonville Jaguars
After one season with Brandon Weeden, Oklahoma State offensive coordinator Todd Monken has been dealt a couple interesting quarterback scenarios.
The Cowboys staged a three-man quarterback competition in the spring, something Monken said he had never been a part of in his coaching career. And this season, OSU has lost two quarterbacks to significant injuries, as starter Wes Lunt has missed nearly four games with a knee/ankle injury and J.W. Walsh is now out for the season with a knee injury.
Has that ever happened to a team Monken was coaching? Not exactly.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 64379Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 31540Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 30680Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 16244Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 7370Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6239Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4310Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
- 4237Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond
- 4076Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 3649Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients