Tailgate blog: More sweet rides
Sights from my walk around Boone Pickens Stadium and the surrounding areas prior to Oklahoma State’s contest against TCU. There was a fair amount of purple out at tailgates, as well. I think this is the start of a fun conference rivalry.
Some early looks at the parking lot just south of the stadium
So this is a TCU-mobile, with an OSU flag hanging from it and an OSU grill in front of it. Confused.
I see this van every game when I make my walk to do a radio spot with the Sports Animal. Solid.
I wonder if the owners of this vehicle know these guys
The other side. Nice use of a TV, as well.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11884OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10282Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7018Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5955Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5764Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4633Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 4517Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 4488Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4461OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3863As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients