Depth Chart update: No more ‘or’ at QB spot (finally), Tracy Moore off the board
Some notable changes to Oklahoma State’s most recent depth chart released Sunday afternoon:
No more “or” at the quarterback spot. Hooray! Wes Lunt, of course, returned from his knee/ankle injury against TCU, passing for 324 yards and a touchdown in his first start in six weeks.
Not nearly as much madness at the wide receiver spot, but one key name is now missing — Tracy Moore. The senior hurt his ankle against Kansas on Oct. 13 and was on crutches on the sideline against TCU.
Right now, Charlie Moore or Isaiah Anderson is listed as the starter at one outside receiver spot, and Austin Hays the starter at the other spot. Backups on the outside include Brandon Sheperd, Nick Rockwell and Blake Webb.
Jeremy Smith or Desmond Roland is still listed as the No. 2 running back. Smith finally looked like himself again against TCU, getting seven carries and scoring a crucial touchdown in the third quarter to give the Cowboys the lead for good. Roland did not play Saturday.
Lyndell Johnson is back on the chart, listed as a co-backup at strongside linebacker with Joe Mitchell.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 81135Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 32459Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 5362Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 3318Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients