Quinn Sharp named Big 12 Special Teams Player of the Week; Collin Klein takes offensive honor
Oklahoma State punter/kicker Quinn Sharp was named the Big 12 Special Teams Player of the Week Monday for his performance against TCU. It is the second time he has earned the honor in the past three weeks.
Sharp nailed all five of his field-goal attempts, averaged 43 yards on five punts and recorded seven touchbacks on nine kickoffs.
Additionally, the next quarterback OSU will face, Kansas State’s Collin Klein, earned Big 12 Offensive Player of the Week honors for the second consecutive week. Against Texas Tech, Klein completed 19 of his 26 passes for 233 yards and two touchdowns and rushed for 83 yards and two scores.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 77840Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16227OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13741Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 12057Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 11953Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 11115Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 11023Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma tornado victims identified
- 9407How to help tornado victims
- 8455Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8294Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients