Joseph Randle closing in on second 1,000-yard rushing season
Despite Oklahoma State’s “Tailback U” reputation, just five running backs in school history have recorded multiple 1,000-yard rushing seasons.
Joseph Randle could become the sixth Saturday against West Virginia, needing just 66 yards to hit that mark.
“I thought last week was going to be the week I did it,” Randle said. “But it looks like this week is going to be the week. I should be able to get 66 yards, or I’m not doing my job right.”
Randle had his lowest rushing output of the season last week against Kansas State, tallying just 43 yards on 15 carries with no touchdowns and one fumble.
Terry Miller reached 1,000 rushing yards three times in his OSU career, while Thurman Thomas, David Thompson, Tatum Bell and Kendall Hunter each did it twice.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients