Oklahoma State RB Joseph Randle a Doak Walker Award semifinalist
Oklahoma State’s Joseph Randle has been named a semifinalist for the Doak Walker Award given annually to the nation’s best running back.
Randle currently leads the Big 12 in rushing, averaging 116.8 yards per game and 5.34 yards per carry. On the season, he has 934 yards and nine touchdowns.
Randle is the only semifinalist from a Big 12 school.
Here’s the list of all 10 semifinalists:
Montee Ball, Wisconsin
Kenjon Barner, Oregon
Le’Veon Bell, Michigan State
Giovani Bernard, North Carolina
David Fluellen, Toledo
Johnathan Franklin, UCLA
Stefphon Jefferson, Nevada
Venric Mark, Northwestern
Joseph Randle, Oklahoma State
Stepfan Taylor, Stanford
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13976Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9656Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9589Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 8454Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6577Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 6030Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 5383Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 4779Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 4600Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 4155Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients