14 Oklahoma State players earn Academic All-Big 12 honors
Fourteen Oklahoma State players have earned Academic All-Big 12 honors, the conference announced Thursday.
Members of the first team, which requires a grade-point average of 3.2 or higher, are wide receiver Isaiah Anderson, offensive lineman Parker Graham, holder Wes Harlan, fullback Teddy Johnson, linebacker Caleb Lavey, wide receiver Charlie Moore and long snapper Connor Sinko.
On the second team, which requires a grade-point average between 3.0 and 3.19, are defensive end Cooper Bassett, linebacker Alex Elkins, center Evan Epstein, safety Deion Imade, linebacker Shaun Lewis, tight end Jeremy Seaton and long snapper Andrew Suter.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21771Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7615Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6773OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6490OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5293Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4906Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4032Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3938Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3498Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
- 3146Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients