Oklahoma State senior class could become winningest in school history
Oklahoma State’s 2011 season was filled with plenty of historic moments. One came from the Cowboy seniors, who compiled a program-best 41 victories over their four year stretch.
But if OSU wins its remaining three regular-season games and its bowl game, the Cowboys’ current group of seniors would finish with 42 career victories.
“That would be pretty cool, just to say we’re the winningest class as seniors,” said offensive lineman Lane Taylor, the most experienced player of the group. “That would be great if we can accomplish that.”
The Cowboys will have 20 players going through Senior Day festivities Saturday afternoon, highlighted by regular starters Isaiah Anderson, Cooper Bassett, Brodrick Brown, Alex Elkins, Evan Epstein, Nigel Nicholas, Quinn Sharp, Jonathan Rush, Ryan Robinson and Taylor.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 39385Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 13186Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 12510New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 11930Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 10305UPDATE: Woman's body found in northwest Oklahoma City, her son arrested
- 7560Oklahoma City Thunder: Hard to tell if Shabazz Muhammad is on OKC's radar
- 7262Oklahoma baseball: Sunny Golloway wasn't Sooners' most beloved coach, but he got results
- 7231Oklahoma State football: Quarterback Wes Lunt transferring to Illinois
- 6637Top 5 regrets of the dying
- 5911Russell Westbrook is off crutches and says he's back
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients