Oklahoma State depth chart update: Clint Chelf or J.W. Walsh or Wes Lunt?
After so much secrecy from Mike Gundy for most of the season about Oklahoma State’s starting quarterback position, the coach announced following the Cowboys’ dominating victory over Texas Tech that Clint Chelf had earned the right to start their next game against Oklahoma.
So it makes sense Chelf is listed atop OSU’s most recent depth chart, but there’s also an “or” between Chelf and J.W. Walsh and Wes Lunt. Walsh returned from a knee injury to quarterback the Cowboys in short-yardage and goal-line situations, while Lunt was medically available to play.
OSU is not making quarterbacks available to the media this week, though all comments made by Gundy during his Monday press conference still indicated Chelf would be the starter.
Brandon Webb “or” Jonathan Rush is listed as the starting left guard. Webb has gotten more and more playing time over the last month, and started at left guard against West Virginia and Tech.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11552Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10742OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6888Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5464Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 5395Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 4853Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 4694OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4051Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 3988Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3664As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients