Georgia DE Naim Mustafaa enrolls at Oklahoma State
Naim Mustafaa, a defensive end from Alpharetta, Ga., has enrolled at Oklahoma State and will participate in spring practice, coach Mike Gundy officially announced Monday.
Mustafaa, who sports a 6-4, 235-pound frame, was a longtime Georgia commit before switching his pledge to the Cowboys late last week. He is rated a three-star prospect by Rivals and a four-star player by Scout and also had offers from Florida, Florida State, Nebraska, Tennessee and Auburn.
“Naim is a big-time defensive end who can rush the passer and is very athletic,” co-defensive coordinator Glenn Spencer said in a release. “He has a very high motor and is a competitor. He uses his hands very well. He is a quiet person by nature, but he turns it up when he’s on the field.”
Mustafaa tallied 45 tackles, six sacks and a forced fumble this past season.
Also already enrolled at OSU for the spring semester are junior college transfers Sam Wren (defensive end) and Brandon Garrett (offensive lineman).
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 81018Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 30448Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 30137Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 25654Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8097Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 7386Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 7344Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday
- 7225Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond
- 7035Oklahoma storms: 2 Shawnee men victims of deadly tornado
- 6666Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients