Oklahoma State spring practice to begin March 11, conclude April 20
Less than a month has passed since the 2012 Oklahoma State football season ended, but the Cowboys are already planning for the 2013 campaign.
The program announced Monday that spring practice will begin March 11 and conclude April 20. The format for the public finale has not yet been determined. Last season, there were talks of the event being a “thud” scrimmage with no full tackling, but it ended up looking like a typical spring game.
Here are the dates for practices, which are not open to the public. The week off after the first three workouts is for spring break.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 51863Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14915Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9511Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7908Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7474Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6783Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 6733Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6649Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6166How to help tornado victims
- 6095Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients