Introducing Oklahoma State’s newest offensive coordinator: Mike Yurcich
By Anthony Slater – Aslater@opubco.com - @anthonyVslater
Mike Gundy must have taken an overnight crash course in social media.
Because one day after telling media members how inept he was on social media (and how far away he was from hiring an offensive coordinator), Gundy shook up the Twitterverse, announcing the hiring of Mike Yurcich for the position with a single, random early morning Tweet.
No press release. No follow-up Tweet. No warning.
Here’s to hoping a renegade office staffer didn’t get a hold of Gundy’s Twitter password and is just trolling all of us.
But if it’s true, and at this point we’re sure of it, it’s time to take a closer look at Yurcich, the man taking over one of the most potent offensive attacks in the nation.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 22254Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17756Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12801Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 10958Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 10241Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9718Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8905OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6440Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 5651Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 5121Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients