Tracy Moore — officially — granted medical redshirt, will return to Oklahoma State for 2013 season
It has long been assumed that Oklahoma State wide receiver Tracy Moore would be back in 2013 after the timing of a season-ending ankle injury met the criteria for a medical redshirt.
Still, players have to apply to to the Big 12 to receive that extra year of eligibility. And when Moore’s name showed up on the official NFL Combine invite list, some Cowboy fans panicked that Moore might not return this coming season after all.
Fear not, OSU faithful. A school official confirmed Thursday morning that Moore will return to OSU for the 2013 season and that the Combine invite was an oversight. Additionally, Moore tweeted that his medical redshirt had been granted that day.
Moore is expected to be a key contributor for a stacked Cowboy receiving corps that also returns All-Big 12 performer Josh Stewart, as well as Charlie Moore, Blake Jackson, Austin Hays and Blake Webb. Additionally, former four-star recruit C.J. Curry will be coming off a medical redshirt season, while David Glidden, John Goodlett, Torrance Carr, Brandon Sheperd, Jhajuan Seales, Marcell Ateman and Ra’Shaad Samples will push for playing time.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients