See where the latest NCAA tournament projections have OU and OSU
By Anthony Slater – Aslater@opubco.com - @anthonyVslater
With Selection Sunday less than three weeks away, bracket projections are beginning to hold more relevance.
And with each succeeding version, OU and Oklahoma State continue to solidify and rise. The Sooners are coming off two expected (but still impressive) wins over Texas Tech and Baylor last week, while the Cowboys lost a heartbreaking double OT thriller to Kansas, before avenging it with a solid road win at West Virginia.
Here’s where the three major sites have them projected:
Opponent: Play-in game
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36498Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32022Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 18998Oklahoma tornado levels homes in trailer park
- 7837Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6469OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3675College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3601Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3336Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
- 3267Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3222OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients