Clint Chelf’s team wins Oklahoma State winter workout competition
Perhaps this is a sign for the upcoming Oklahoma State quarterback derby?
This week Clint Chelf’s team beat J.W. Walsh’s team in the Cowboys’ annual winter workout competition, a series of events that range from typical football drills to tire flipping and tug of war. Other members of Chelf’s team included defensive tackle James Castleman, cornerback Ashton Lampkin, receiver David Glidden, tight end Jeremy Seaton and fullback Teddy Johnson.
Just kidding about these results playing any sort of significant role in the QB battle, of course. But a pretty neat photo gallery of the activities can be found on OSU football’s official blog.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 34667Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 26962Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6958OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6745Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4485OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4208Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3679College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3494Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3437Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3281Oklahoma softball: Keilani Ricketts and Sooners beat the heat as they hold off Arkansas
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients